|Far East American is a leader in the forest products industry specializing in the distribution of imported plywood and wood products from Vietnam, Russia, Indonesia, and Malaysia. As both a plywood manufacturer and plywood importer with worldwide offices and a highly trained and professional sales force, Far East American (FEA) has been a timber products industry pioneer for nearly thirty years.||Far East American is a plywood supplier uniquely positioned to service the needs of plywood distributors and manufacturers of hardwood products throughout the United States. We are committed to providing superior value by consistently delivering quality imported panel products and at competitive prices.|
Imported Hardwood PlywoodWe offer exceptional quality, superior value, extensive variety and tremendous availability to meet all your needs.
Decorative Wall PanelsWe offer a complete line of quality decorative wood grain papers, beaded hardwood plywood and primed MDF panels.
UV/Prefinished PlywoodOur prefinished plywood is aesthetically pleasing, ready to use, and available today. Make our UV lines an integral part of your product line.
Specialty ItemsOffering Warranted Underlayment, Lite Weight & Lamination Grade Cores, Oversized panels, Bending board, fine hardwoods and much more.
Serving a Variety of Business Needs. Our experienced plywood sales staff can facilitate business in a variety of ways, including:
- Direct mill purchases
- CMI and VMI Programs
- Block future programs
- Mixed trucks on the spot market
- Volume orders for straight trucks of high end plywood and/or other imported plywood
- Sourcing of specialty plywood imports
FEA has the agility, resources and in-depth expertise to deliver an unmatched combination of:
- On-time delivery
- Competitive price
Far East AmericanTweets by @FarEastAmerican
- AAHP: DOC’s Increase in Plywood Antidumping Duties from Zero to 183.36% is Politics at its Worst
- AAHP Expresses Confidence Following ITC Hearing on Chinese Hardwood Plywood
- IWPA, NAHB, RVIA Joint Letter Regarding Anti-Dumping/Countervailing Duty Case on Hardwood Plywood from China
- Fed Court Releases Full Decision on Chinese Plywood; Victory to AAHP on All Fundamental Issues
- Shipping Expect More Increases
- IWF 2014 – Far East American – Booth #1661
- Three reasons carrier rates will rise in 2014