Inside Sales Position
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, sales superstar eager to hustle and grow with our dynamic company. Candidates for this inside sales position must be overachievers and ready to prove their value. We are looking for top producers only. Applicants that are highly ambitious, deal closers and extremely self-motivated have an excellent opportunity to prove themselves, earn great income, and thrive within our company. Prior inside sales experience is mandatory for any applicant and knowledge of the wood and/or plywood industry would be considered more favorably.
Inside Sales Job Description:
- Develop new accounts in a regional territory predominately from an inside sales position.
- Manage sales of commodity imported plywood to an existing account base.
- Analyze cost and pricing trends affected by global commodity plywood markets and determine strategies.
- Formulate and implement individual account management strategies and product development plans to grow both sales and product lines.
- Work with purchasing team and logistics agents to coordinate delivery of product from overseas point of purchase to final destination.
- Identify customer requirements, enter client orders and manage inventory needs through our proprietary software program.
- Assist in other facets of day-to-day operations as needed.
- Must be a Sales Superstar with a minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Strong, outgoing personality to develop, grow and maintain client relationships.
- Prior experience with wholesale distribution of plywood and/or building products helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to open doors and close deals.
- Ability to manage challenges in a highly dynamic marketplace.
- Strong math background and analytical tools.
- Proficient in all Windows / Office applications.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, organized and focused.
- Detail orientated with a tremendous work ethic and great follow up skills.
- Persistence, ambition, determination and drive for success
This is an income opportunity! Compensation package is base salary plus structured commission. This is a tremendous opportunity for growth and income generation. We offer medical insurance as well as health savings plan, 401K plan and profit sharing plan.
We are a well-established, highly reputable, international trading company specializing in the importation of commodity plywood products. As a leading company within our industry, our products are sold to wholesale building material distributors and manufacturers throughout North America and widely used in the building products, cabinet and furniture industries.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.